Rare 19th C Boston Sandwich Glass Miniature Whale Oil Lamp w Cup Plate Base
|Powered by phpBay Pro|
very detailed making of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.?
- 1 jar PB
- 1 jar jelly
-1 bag of bread (with twisty tie)
- 1 knife
- 1 plate
need to be numbered.
ex. open the jar of pb
close the jar.
untwist the twisty tie on the bread.
thanks so much.
lots of points!
ha wow. i am just asking.
see someone knew what i was talking about.
1. Take clean plate from cupbord.
2. Place clean plate on counter or table.
3. Remove knives from silverware drawer. ( Note. 2 knives needed.)
4. Grasp bag of bread in left hand. (In right if left handed.)
5. With free hand grasp twist tie and untwist.
6. Place twist tie on counter where you will be able to find it again.
7. Remove 2 slices of bread. Do not take first 2 slices as these are often drier.
8. Place both slices next to each other on plate.
9. Replace twist tie on bread bag. If tie can not be located twist end of bag and fold under bread and place folded end on counter or in bread box.
10. Grasp jar of peanut butter in one hand and with other hand twist lid off.
11. Place lid on counter.
12 Take one of the knives and plunge into peanut butter. Gather generous amount onto knife.
13. Spread even amount of peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread.
14. Place used knife in sink. (After carefuly licking remaining peanut butter from knife.)
15.Close jar of peanut butter.
16. Grasp jar of jelly in one hand with free hand remove lid of jelly jar.
17. Place lid on counter.
18. Take second knife and plunge into jelly remove a good size glop of jelly.
19. Smear jelly on one slice of the bread, ontop of the peanut butter.
20. Place now sticky knife in sink.
21. Place the slice of bread with only the peanut butter on it on top of the slice of bread that has both jelly and peanut butter.
22. Gently press the two pieces of bread together. If pressed to firmly the jelly will ooze out.
23. With both hands pick up sandwich from now dirty plate and take a bite.
You did not say if this sandwich was to be eaten right away or packed for later consumption. The reason for spreading peanut butter on both slices of bread is to prevent the jelly from soaking into the bread, that is gross and leaves the bread soggy. If you are going to eat it right away you need not spread peanut butter on both pieces of bread one is sufficient.
I can't believe I just wrote this all out.
Steel sandwich plate
Sandwiches for Kids
Finding recipes for kids lunch boxes can be tricky. Most parents just reheat last night's dinner left overs and send their kids on their way. Lunch is a pretty important meal during a child's day, though, so if you have more time to think about and make what your kids will be taking to lunch at school, put in the extra effort.
Try veggies and bread sticks with yogurt dips or sauces. What about slices of meat and a few different cheeses with crackers? You can create your own meal that is much more healthy than the pre-packaged ones that you can buy in grocery stores. There are several websites that teach Bento - the Japanese art of take out - that have fun ideas for kid's lunches.Try browsing these for inspiration.
Pediatrician suggest that children who are picky eaters respond to smaller portions of foods or food that are scaled down in size especially for them. Sometimes when we load up a kids plate with too much food, we discourage rather than encourage their appetites.
If you want to start with healthy foods for kids, you can select vegetables and add them into their everyday diet. You can also serve them in variety of ways to make them appealing. Fruits and vegetables add a variety of colors and textures to recipes and meals, so you may want to take advantage of that too.
Cookie cutters are all time favorites and in addition to using them on dough, they can also be used on sandwiches and firm vegetables. Kids simply adore food that takes on a fun shape. Cookie molds or stamps can be used to achieve a 3-D look. Cake and muffin pans and plastic molds for freezing or making mini Jell-O molds are also popular with kids.
Your children are more likely to follow your example than your words. The saying "do as I say, not as I do" is a very ineffective way of getting children to do chores. Avoid "chore wars" by setting clear expectations about who should do which chores, and when.
Finger foods are a great menu choice for kids of all ages. Many of the choices are quite low on the "messy scale," easy to make and just plain fun to eat! (Yes, even when you are preparing them.)You don't need a plate, fork, or spoon.
Healthy fun no bake recipes are as close as you mouse. No need to heat up the oven or turn on the microwave for these simple treats. These no bake easy recipes for kids will provide them some scrumptious deserts and healthy treats. The kids will have fun and you can relax while the kids enjoy preparing their own snacks.
If your kid eats more at birthday parties, why not bring party food into the daily menu? A lot of party foods are actually pretty healthy. Liven up your dinners with colorful pasta, barbecues, and candied fruits. To keep them going, reward healthy eating with the occasional fancy dessert.
About the Author
Read about ayushveda blogs.
how many slices of bread does it take to make a sandwich?
if you have a slice of bread on a plate then cover it with any particular filling then place another slice of bread on top then cut it in half how many sandwiches do you have
you have one sandwich cut in half
Building a wind turbine - sandwich plate for the fins